This 2018 unit came with a 300W panel mounted on the roof rack along with 220AH of AGM batteries. System runs along with a 2000W Kisae inverter charger. This allows the 5 110V electrical outlets to run off grid. The charger function allows for the batteries to charge while plugged into shore power. The inverter comes stock with an automatic transfer switch which circumvents the batteries while plugged into shore power and provides the outlets with unlimited power.
- Fully tiled shower connected to a Suburban instant hot water heater. This allows for unlimited hot water on demand.
- 90L fresh water holding tank
- Norcold DE0041 AC/DC fridge. Running completely from the off grid system while providing a substancial amount of fridge space as well as a freezer.
- Suburban 2 burner stove. Running completely from the off grid propane system
- Propex air heater. Completely off grid from propane system
- Multiple zones of LED pot lights
- Maxx fan 7000 allows for 10 speed multi directional air flow
Floor to ceiling storage closed boasting two cabinet style compartments as well as two drawers. Double overhead cabinets above the bed allow for easy to access storage while in bed. Garage area under the bed features a full length slide out tray built with 400lb runners. This allows for access to every bit of gear at the slide of a drawer.