This van came fully loaded with 300W of solar to go with 220AH of Gel batteries. The system runs in combination with a 2000W Kisae inverter charger. This allows for the 3 110V houeshold plugs to run from the inverter. The charger function allows for the van to be plugged into shore power and charge the battery bank at any time. The inverter comes stock with an automatic transfer switch. This circumvents the batteries while plugged into shore power and gives the outlets unlimited power.
- Norcold DE0041 AC/DC fridge. Extremely efficient, while also a substancial size.
- 90L water tank connected to a 12V water pump. This connects to both the large stainless steel sink as well as the outdoor shower unit
- Instant suburban propane hot water heater
- Multiple zones of pot lights as well as LED strip lighting allow for a fully customizable lighting experience
- Propex propane air heater
A regular queen size bed in the back allows for maximum comfort while on the road. The 24x27" wet bath gives this unit versatility for whatever trip you can imagine. The floor to ceiling cabinet on the passenger side ensures that storage will not limit you in your travels. A large counter space on the drivers side kitchen allows you to cook every meal you would make at home, on the road.
This design is shown in a 170" wheelbase Sprinter but can be built on any long wheelbase platform
*Pictures shown include upgrades that are not included in the base price