This 2018 unit came with a 300W panel mounted on the roof along with 220AH of AGM batteries. System runs along with a 2000W Kisae inverter charger. This allows the 5 110V electrical outlets to run off grid. The charger function allows for the batteries to charge while plugged into shore power. The inverter comes stock with an automatic transfer switch which circumvents the batteries while plugged into shore power and provides the outlets with unlimited power.
- 90L fresh water holding tank connected to large stainless steel sink
- Norcold DE0041 AC/DC fridge. Running completely from the off grid system while providing a substancial amount of fridge space as well as a freezer.
- Suburban 3 burner stove comes with full oven option. Running completely from the off grid propane system
- Propex air heater. Completely off grid from propane system
- Suburban instant hot water heater
- Multiple zones of LED pot lights
- Maxx fan 7000 allows for 10 speed multi directional air flow
Full length overhead cabinets allow for plenty of storage about the full sized bed. This kitchen boasts a TON of kitchen space with multiple deep drawers. Large 400lb capacity drawers out the back allow for plenty of safe storage for all of your gear! Benches on both sides of the van allow for a permanent seating area. The centre mount in floor table transforms this seating area into a 3-4 person dinette.
This design is shown in a 170" wheelbase Sprinter but can be built on any long wheelbase platform
*Pictures shown include upgrades that are not included in the base price
*Price does not include van