This 2018 unit came with a 300W panel mounted on the roof rack along with 220AH of AGM batteries. System runs along with a 2000W Kisae inverter charger. This allows the 5 110V electrical outlets to run off grid. The charger function allows for the batteries to charge while plugged into shore power. The inverter comes stock with an automatic transfer switch which circumvents the batteries while plugged into shore power and provides the outlets with unlimited power.
- Fully tiled shower connected to a Suburban instant hot water heater. This allows for unlimited hot water on demand.
- 90L fresh water holding tank
- Norcold DE0041 AC/DC fridge. Running completely from the off grid system while providing a substancial amount of fridge space as well as a freezer.
- Suburban 2 burner stove. Running completely from the off grid propane system
- Propex air heater. Completely off grid from propane system
- Multiple zones of LED pot lights
- Maxx fan 7000 allows for 10 speed multi directional air flow
A full queen sized bed (60x80") provides a comfortable sleeping experience; even in the shorter 144" wheelbase chassis. 12"x12" overhead cabinets on both sides of the bed allow for maximum storage for any adventure! The interior shower/toilet combo gives this unit the functionality of a home on wheels, allowing full off grid living for any amount of time. The drivers side is finished off with a floor to ceiling cabinet, allowing storage for clothes, food or gear. The passenger side kitchen features any and all appliances you may need; including a hot/cold water sink, a two burner stove, and a full off grid fridge with freezer. This unit is topped off with driver and passenger swivel seats to create an in van dinette area for those days where you need to stay inside.