This unit came with 330W of flexi panels mounted on the roof along with 220AH of AGM batteries. System runs along with a 1000W Kisae inverter charger. This allows the 4 110V electrical outlets to run off grid. The charger function allows for the batteries to charge while plugged into shore power. The inverter comes stock with an automatic transfer switch which circumvents the batteries while plugged into shore power and provides the outlets with unlimited power.
- Norcold AC/DC fridge. Extremely efficient, while also a substancial size.
- Kimberly wood burning stove. This is a beautiful stove that makes for an amazing experience. 8 hours of flame time allow for this super efficient stove heat the entire van throughout the night.
- 90L water tank connected to a 12V water pump. This connects to both the large stainless steel sink
- Suburban instant hot water heater
- Propex air heater
- Multiple zones of pot lights as well as LED strip lighting allow for a fully customizable lighting experience
A great use of space for a shorter van such as the 144" Sprinter. A full size bed in the rear allows room for 2 people to sleep comfortably. The beside bed cabinet boasts both hanging space for shirts, as well as shelving! The rear facing kitchen allows for maximum counter space in a small unit such as this! Both front seats swivel allowing for a convertible dinette area